SFP-102 Stealth Flagpole Antenna
- Stealth flagpole (SFP) antenna system is intended to function as both an antenna and flagpole. Some locations prohibit the installation of an antenna but may permit the installation of a flagpole. An American flag may be mounted on top of the flagpole as proof of its patriotic function.
- Operates on 3.5 - 55 MHz
- No tuner required; SWR ≤2:1
- Handles up to 150 watts
- Telescoping flagpole is heavy duty fiberglass with aircraft quality hardware
- Extends to 32' and collapses to 4'
- Lightweight, portable and durable
- Perfect for semi-permanent mobile applications such as RV's
- Includes IMD-105, FP-101 - 32' flagpole, 31.5' internal antenna wire & U.S. flag
- Additional 35' antenna extension (sold separately) provides some extent of directivity and increased efficiency
- Ground mount plate / vehicle hitch mount sold separately